Rules and Regulations
The following regulations can be followed by the participants to Tishk International University’s NICE 2019:
- Participant must be registered within an academic intuition.
- The project idea must be related to the competition Categories.
- The Projects must have a positive impact on the development of Surveying and Geomatics Engineering technics.
- Project must exhibit new technologies and methods applicable in the Geomatics Engineering.
- Project must be in compliance with international standards and specifications.
- Concept statement which clarify the Idea clearly.
- The mythology must be state, and required control points established.
- Types of output must be state and to be according to specifications.
- Remote Sensing
- Hydrographic Surveying
- Documentation of Heritage
- Engineering Surveying