Rules and Regulations
The following regulations can be followed by the participants to Tishk International University NICE 2019’s objectives for smart sustainable innovations
- Participant must be affiliated with an academic or educational intuitions
- The project idea must be related to the competition innovative theme.
- Projects are based on any kind ready-made stuff or exhibiting commercial product are not accepted
- Project exhibit a sustainable usage of natural resource management throughout the entire life cycle. Such as material, energy saving should be a major part of the design concept.
- Project must have positive impact on the social, economic and environmental integrity.
- Project must exhibit a standard of design quality with reference of the space, form and aesthetic impacts of significant
- Innovative approach for sustainable built environment
- Multipurpose furniture design
- Re-use of Materials for Interior Desig
- Rehabilitation of the historical Interior space
- Innovative Interior Design Projects
- Concept statement which clarify the Idea clearly.
- The Drawings must obey the design drawing Rules and Symbols.
- The model and animation of the project is preferable.
- If the project is the multi-purpose Furniture the 1/1 model is preferable.
a Sample Stand Design of NICE