The following regulations can be followed by the participants to Tishk International University NICE 2019’s objectives for smart sustainable innovations
Rules and Regulations
- Participant must be affiliated with an academic or educational intuitions.
- The project idea must be related to the competition innovative theme.
- Projects are based on any kind ready-made stuff or exhibiting commercial product are not accepted.
- Project exhibit a sustainable usage of natural resource management throughout the entire life cycle. Such as material, energy saving should be a major part of the design concept.
- Project must have positive impact on the social, economic and environmental integrity.
- Project must exhibit a standard of design quality with reference of the space, form and aesthetic impacts of significant
- Concept statement which clarify the Idea clearly.
- The Drawings must obey the design drawing Rules and Symbols.
- The model and animation of the project is preferable.
- If the project is innovative in architecture design.
- Innovative approach for sustainable built environment.
- Identify conservation in urban and architectural design.
- Green Architecture.
- Rehabilitation of the historical building.
- Innovative architectural design.
- Designer and contact details of all team members with his/her/their images (Res. no less than 300dpi).
- Technical details: location, dimensions, materials, costs and other key data.
- Project summary: background and project concept sketches/(text up to 500 characters).
- Statements response to the “target issues” for smart sustainable innovation. (2 statements up to 500 characters each).
- 10 project images (high resolution image files with captions).
- 3D Model for the project